Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Lucy's 3 months!


Lucy is 3 months old now. Time has flown by of course. I am constantly seeing photos of Madeline flash on my computer at her various monthly ages and I find myself anxiously waiting for Lucy to reach such ages. 6 months, crawling, walking, eating....etc. I'm not wishing the time to fly, but I certainly know I loved Madeline's phases and am looking forward to Lucy's. For now, we're still getting her past the crying phase. Good lord this child likes to cry. And it's not a whimper, it's a full out scream! The only upside to this crying child is that she's darn cute when she's not and she sleeps through the night...when she finally goes down anyway. So far at 3 months she holds her head on her own, prefers to be sitting up to see what's going on around her of course, starting to hold toys and shake them a bit. Loves to suck on her daddy's finger. Oh, she LOVES to eat. Won't take a pacifier- which just baffles me. Madeline didn't either. She's cooing all the time, when she's not crying of course ;-) And really loves her big sister. She watches her and follows her and smiles so big. It's pretty darn sweet to watch. Madeline has certainly taken a liking to the role of Big Sister.




No comments: