Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Christmas Day.

Christmas Day was so wonderful. My gramma Shirley (my mom's mom) came up for the day and overnight. My cousin Lucas and his wife, Meggan, along with their daughter Sydnee, drove up. Turns out his uncle lives not too far from us so they graciously brought gramma up! It worked out great! It had been roughly 5 years since I last saw my cousin- John and I had just started to date- and he and his buddies came up for a Halloween party I was having. Where does the time go? Anyway, it was the perfect opportunity for us to meet Meggan and their daughter Syd. Madeline of course didn't waste anytime showing her her playroom. After Sydnee left, Madeline enjoyed pulling on Great Gramma's arm to have her play with her. She loves her Gammy shirley. I can't imagine how wonderful my gramma must feel being able to spend the time she does with all of her great-grandchildren.




No comments: